Reading Wonders is the first and only reading program designed specifically for the Common Core State Standards for Reading/Language Arts. Combining research-based instruction with new tools to meet today’s challenges, every component and every lesson is designed for effective and efficient CCSS instruction.
The program provides unmatched support for
- Building a strong reading foundation
- Accessing complex text
- Finding and using text evidence
- Engaging in collaborative conversations
- Writing to sources
Using a rich range of diverse print and digital media, Wonders provides the instructional support and materials you will only find in a program that was created to teach to the rigor, intent, and depth of the new Common Core State Standards.
Harcourt Science provides standards-based content and provides a research-based approach to developing the Big Ideas in Science.
ORIGO Stepping Stones has been written and developed by a team of experts to provide teachers with access to a world-class elementary math program. Our expert team of authors and consultants are utilizing all available educational research to create a unique program that has never before been available to teachers.
Create a classroom where math makes more sense with Stepping Stones. For the first time, a core program provides access to all online content from all grades, giving teachers the confidence and knowledge to successfully accommodate mixed abilities in the classroom.
Stepping Stones is an innovative online program that:
- Fosters students’ thinking and reasoning skills.
- Delivers multiple ways to differentiate classroom instruction.
- Provides a valuable source of professional learning for the teacher.
- Presents methods to assess deep understanding and skills.
- Is rich in online and print resources that engage all students.
- Offers a cost-effective solution to core math implementation.
- Assists in the recommended shift to digital instructional materials.
It’s simply a smarter approach to teaching mathematics!